KAA addresses strategic, tactical, operational and administrative support areas within the following Federal Agencies:
Department of Commerce
Department of Homeland Security
Department of the Interior
Department of Justice
KAA supports a diverse client base of commercial entities (large, medium, small), federal government, and non-profit interests (universities & associations). We provide clear and focused strategies for positioning their products and services in the Federal government market with end-to-end business development and program support services.
Since our founding in 1984, we have provided value-added consulting services to over 600 clients.
We work with:
- 7 of the top 10 federal government contractors
- Over half of the top 100 federal government contractors
- Many mid-sized companies providing IT, professional consulting and management and operations work
- The largest contractors supporting the Department of Energy
- Small businesses in positioning their products and services in the federal market
- Higher education Institutions in obtaining grant funding for research
- Financial Institutions in providing financial services to federal entities