- Supports the continuous improvement of PAR business processes
- Inputs data into appropriate HRIT systems, provides technical guidance and definitive information support to a large and varied client base that is geographically disbursed
- Assures that deadlines are met for submission of actions
- Uses automated human resources and payroll processing system to process Requests for Personnel actions (SF-52s) or equivalent forms
- Provides technical assistance to Human Resources Specialists and hiring managers in the areas of transactional processing requirements for a myriad of actions to include recruitment and placement, classification, pay, awards, etc.
- Applies Guide to Processing Personnel Actions, other OPM regulations, and agency policies and procedures for a myriad of actions to include accessions, separations, pay, awards, etc.
- Researches, analyzes, resolves, or escalates processing errors and/or problems
- Researches and codes regulatory authority code and legal authority, grade, step and pay, retirement system, veteran’s preference, remarks, tenure group, etc.
- Validates service computation dates and recomputes them as necessary
- Ensures appropriate documents are on file and are legible
- Ten (10) years Federal HR Experience
- Three (3) years of operational service center experience
- Expert knowledge of Federal HR policies, rules and regulations, including GPPA
- Experience processing complex PARs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong mentoring skills
- Attention to detail
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM
- Shared services experience
- Experience with Federal HR systems such as HRConnect, NFC, and eOPF
- Experience in ticket management (e.g. ServiceNow, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree desired