In-depth expertise and understanding of Federal government policies, processes, programs and management issues distinguish KAA, and make us a unique resource. These values are embodied in our professional staff, and in our nationwide network of experts.
KAA has an international network of associates who represent decades of knowledge with nearly every U.S. government agency and several international government agencies, at all levels of policy, program and operational management.
Our associates’ wealth of understanding is a critical component of the value the firm provides our clients.
The range of expertise in our talent network includes:
- Budget and finance experts
- Business development experts
- Environmental management experts
- Government subject matter experts
- Human resource experts
- Information systems experts
- Organization development experts
- Procurement experts
- Property and logistics experts
- Proposal professionals
- Capture managers
- Proposal managers
- Technical writers
- Graphic artists
- Proposal coordinators
- Oral presentation coaches
- Remote sensing science, advanced technology, and information systems experts
- Survey experts
- Space program operations and ground infrastructure experts